On 7th December 2015, JIIP held its 7th Annual Symposium in the context of the 7th European Innovation Summit organised by Knowledge4Innovation (K4I) in the European Parliament in Brussels. The Symposium attracted more than 200 registrants and various speakers who spoke about the state of play and foreseeable future of Open Innovation practice and policy, with a particular focus eco systems and the position and role of SME’s.
The programme included the following speakers. All presentations are now available for download (see further down on this very page):
- Carlos Zorrinho, European Parliament – Welcoming session
- Robbert Fisher, JIIP – Welcome, opening, introduction and closing of the event
- Sabine Brunswicker, Purdue University – Open Innovation eco systems (Open Digital Innovation)
- Luca Remotti, JIIP – Preliminary findings of Open Innovation and Knowledge Transfer study
- Rodrigo Ferreira, VPS – Open Innovation experience
- Bror Salmelin, European Commission DG CONNECT – Open Innovation and SME’s (Open Innovation Ecosystems)
- Pieter Ballon, iMinds – Co-creation in action: the Impact of Living Labs
- Judith Rabfogel-Scheer, Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology – Open Innovation strategic planning in Austria
- Alger Lee, Taiwan Institute of Economic Research – Open Innovation in Taiwan (Capturing Values in Open Innovation Era)
On behalf of JIIP, we would like to thank all the participants and speakers and look forward to seeing you at future events.
P.S. Several photos of the event can be found at K4i website.