The webinar is organised for DG MOVE by the Joint Institute for Innovation Policy as part of a new support service contract in support of sustainable urban mobility.
As part of the follow-up on he Clean Bus Deployment Initiative DG MOVE welcomes you to join this Webinar: 20 September @ 11h00-12h30.
Note: the link to join the webinar will be sent out a couple of days prior to the webinar.
This webinar will set out the next steps we have in mind to foster the deployment of Clean Buses. As part of this – we will provide you during this webinar with an overview of what financing options are available at European and national level. Also you will hear first-hand experiences of cities and regions that have deployed and secured financing for clean buses. The timing of this seminar is chosen to increase awareness of our activities ahead of the CIVITAS Forum in Portugal on 27-29 September and DG MOVE expert meetings in the autumn. With this webinar we hope to give you some insights on how to get more clean buses deployed. We hope this will help you to get further involved & (continue to) participate in the European Clean Bus deployment Initiative. In future we plan to give you more practical tools and solutions.
- Intro by host (Linda van Duivenbode)
- Update on the Clean Bus declaration, Next Steps… (European Commission)
- Clean Bus deployment in the Netherlands: City case studies (Marc Vanhoutte (Bus fleet director, Transdev)
– Capacity building – match funding and mixed finance models (Carlien Roodink)
– Clean Bus financing (European Investment Bank)
- Closing of the webinar and Q&A
Why you should join this webinar:
- Understand the next steps in the Clean Bus Deployment Initiative
- Learn from practical cases how to deploy larger scale fleets of electric buses
- Understand how to access and combine traditional and alternative financing sources
More information on the European Clean Bus Deployment Initiative can be found on:https://ec.europa.eu/transport/themes/urban/cleanbus_en
Forwarding of this invitation
Please feel free to include this announcement in your newsletter, on your project website or to forward this newsletter to colleagues you think may be interested in this topic.