Start Date: March, 2017
End Date: December, 2017
Client: European Commission, DG GROW
The study aims to support the commitment to monitor the collaborative economy. The specific objectives are:
- Identify the aspects of the business environment at member state and sector level, which are most important for facilitating or hindering the development of the collaborative economy.
- Describe in a comparative overview how those aspects of the business environment, regulatory or other, are handled in each member state.
- Develop a set of indicators to measure key features of the business environment affecting the collaborative economy in each member state.
- Develop a composite indicator that will be used to benchmark the business environment in individual member states. (It is intended that the composite indicator will be published in the Single Market Scoreboard)
- Suggest changes to the business environment that would promote further growth in the collaborative economy.
The scope of the study is all EU member states